Monday, April 6, 2009

I am not as fun as I think I am


While procrastinating by using my monthly emusic downloads today, I realized that I really don't understand my own music consumption very well. Or at least my purchasing decisions do not match my consumption habits. Here is a chart detailing the degree to which I over/underweigh my music purchasing by type of consumption:

I know I listen to music a lot while studying and working. So I download a lot of jazz, electronica (i.e. Boards of Canada), and indie music where vocals are fuzzy (i.e. Sea and Cake, Beach House). But I also download music because I would love to listen to it at a party. But I host 0 parties. And I'm still waiting for that first invitation to DJ a party. 


Posted via web from Aught he has to know it with.

No comments: