Friday, June 26, 2009

Wonder what he does in Las Vegas?

HT to Daniela for this amazing man's Global Vision of his Goddess. Inspiring. I was a little confused by this, however:

I have an apartment in Westside of Los Angeles where I spend most of my time, but I am a Nevada citizen and make several trips per year to Las Vegas (I have zero interest in gambling). With the success of my computer technology, my vision is eventually to have one mansion in Los Angeles and another mansion in Las Vegas.

What is he doing in Las Vegas if he isn't gambling? Perhaps it's research for his forthcoming book:

If she has been a prostitute, that is GOOD!! We can discuss it at length. I have written a book (not yet published) entitled, Resurrecting the Innocence in Prostitutes. Fascinating topic! And it's an important part of my Global Vision.

So brave. I hope and pray he will find what he is looking for. How can you look into his old soul eyes without feeling for him?

blurry+pensive_nohat_redshirt_1124.jpg

Posted via email from Aught he has to know it with.

No comments: